Sunday, February 22, 2009

Luna


This is my kitty's favorite place to be- on the back of the couch.

Her second favorite place to be is trailing me... If I'm on the computer, she's either on the floor under my chair or trying to squirm into my lap. If I'm watching tv or beading, she's up behind me on the back of the couch. If I'm in bed, she's in bed next to me. If I'm making dinner, she's tripping me and walking in between my feet...

Sweet, but annoying sometimes. I think her favorite song is this old Vineyard tune, "I just want to be where you are, dwelling daily in your presence..." Most of the time, I'm okay with her need to be right with me, sometimes I'm not. Especially since she's one of those cats who wants her face right in mine.

Beth took this photo of me while napping. Right after my back surgery, I was napping every 2 or 3 hours. I had been gone for almost a week in Anchorage and Luna was pretty pathetic about following me around. Anyway, there Luna is, right in my face. I should probably be embarrassed and not sharing it with the world....

No comments: