Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just for Giggles


If you're in need of a good laugh, visit http://www.engrish.com/. It's a website devoted to catching translation bloopers from Chinese or Japanese to English. Absolutely hysterical. I always end up laughing so hard I'm crying when I visit his site.
The best part is that the guy who collects these pictures has lived overseas for many years, loves Asian culture, and is not out to make fun of it... My favorite today was this travel advertisement.
Got to say- if I was looking for a way to get somewhere, I'd see about renting a car...
There are always a few rather risque shots, so if you're not in the mood to be surprised by the titillating content or if you've got your grandmother visiting, I'd recommend passing on the site...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good for a laugh. let me return the favor.
www.threadbared.com
One night I was showing sharla and we got so tickled that the guys and glenda were like "what the heck is wrong with you two?" Especially funny to us crafty types.
Melissa