Monday, August 14, 2017

Reminders...

Today I was reminded again and again how God provides for us in little and big ways-

*Since my kitty died, I returned all her canned food to the store which provided enough money for everything on my list...
*In Fred Meyer (grocery store) everything on my list except the fruit was on sale...
*Which meant I had a little left over so I could put gas in my car...
*I am scheduled to sub tomorrow at the library, which means I'll get paid...
*The food I had planned for dinner stretched to feed two unexpected people...
*Jake worked with me to accomplish a couple of my requests before he went back to work tomorrow...
*I got to enjoy Jake's company today on his last day of vacation as we worked together...
*We remembered a couple fun and silly moments from our camping trip last week and thought how good it was to get away together.

Jake and me being silly in our tent

A hiking trail off the Granite Tors Campground

My girls playing in the River 

No comments: