Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday Smiles

For the Bead Hoarders Blog Hop post, please go HERE.

On Saturdays I post about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
*****

1) I had a good market week.
I sold quite a few things last Saturday and Wednesday!  Which meant...

2) I made a LOT of jewelry this week.
I normally make jewelry like crazy during the summer to keep up with the demand, but it seems like I never can quite keep up with the special requests.  I was able to make quite a few pieces this week and have fun, too.  I'm not ahead, of course, but I might just be caught up finally.

3) My girls were baptized last Sunday!
I wanted this to be something they chose, something that would be meaningful to them and mark a day they could remember.  Jake and I talked with them and explained how baptism is a picture that shows their choice to follow Jesus and live for Him, and they got it. They talked to me and to our Children's Minister about wanting to be baptized like Jesus.  And we got to do it in the Chena River last Sunday!  My heart is so happy when I think about their baptisms.

Abigail

Deborah

The prayer afterwards with Pastor Andy Ekblad and Children's Minister Emily Miner.

No comments: