Saturday, December 08, 2012

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I post about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
*****

1) Charlotte's Web
I enjoy acting in this play so much!  I am delighted with the entire process- the performances, the rehearsals, the warm-ups, the make-up, getting into costume, talking with the other actors...
I have some Instagram pictures I took on opening night.
 
I love the simple costumes our director has chosen- the t-shirt indicating whether you are human or an animal plus accents to indicate the costume.
I am having fun!  Yes, I'm tired.  Most of the time.  But I am so happy to be part of the show.
 
2) Farmer's Market Holiday Bazaar
This bazaar takes place tomorrow- Saturday, December 8th.  Which means that technically it hasn't happened yet, but I have been looking forward to it since October.  I smile whenever I think of it! The FM bazaar is the most fun because of our FM friends and customers, and we definitely sell more there than anywhere else.
 
3) Abigail is well and back in school!
Poor thing.  She's been so sick, and it means we both missed a lot of school recently.  But she went back Thursday and she had a good day. 

No comments: