Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Heartbeat by The Fray

I've had this song stuck in my head for about a week...  It'll go for a bit and then come back.  It's almost become a prayer.
I've been trying to make some decisions about next year...  Should I continue tutoring?  Should I try full time teaching again?  Should I take this jewelry gig and make it bigger?  I don't know.
I've been praying for God to share His heart-beat with me.  What is His good plan for me?  What makes His heart beat faster?  What gets God excited?  What does He delight in?  What does He know about next year that I don't know??

*****
Heartbeat
by The Fray
from the album Scars and Stories


I'm tryin' to put it all back together
I've got a story and I'm tryin' to tell it right
I've got the kerosene and the desire
I'm trying to start a flame in the heart of the night

I'm feeling feel your heartbeat
You're comin' around, comin' around, comin' around
If you can love somebody, you love em all the same
You gotta love somebody, love em all the same
I'm Singing, I'm feeling your heartbeat

The rest of the song is HERE, but this is the part I keep hearing in my head.

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation