Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday is My Fun Day! - Wire-work pieces

Fridays are now officially my favorite day. =)

I completed these two projects this week and last week, but finally got a lovely sunny day to photograph them.

Butterfly Crystals

My butterfly piece is wire work wrapped with freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and Quartz.

I love the sparkle and elegance, and wish that my photos could give a clear picture of just how dazzling the piece is to the naked eye.





















Sunset Over Snow


My snow piece is wire-wrapped seed beads and Swarovski crystals.

7 Strands of aurora borealis, clear, white, and silver seed beads have been wrapped together to create the snow, then a strand of crystals has been wrapped around the rest.

Again, I wish my photos could show the true dazzle and sparkle of the piece.

No comments: