Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Smiles

On Saturdays I post about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
****

1) Rock Skipping on the river
Jake, the girls and I went for a walk last Monday and spent time skipping rocks.  We had so much fun!

Abigail is learning, and really struggling since her Dad is a lefty.  
At the end of our river walk I was able to get her to throw they with her right hand & she did better.
Jake is amazing!  He got a rock to skip about 10 times and it looked like it was walking.
skipping rocks on the Chena

2) Lovely summer
I've enjoyed this summer so much!  Most of ours summers are wet, cloudy or covered in smoke from wild fires.  This summer has been beautiful and warm with lots of golden sun.  I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I'm shocked that we only have one more full week til school starts.

3)  The Fair
We went to the fair last Sunday, and has FUN!  Wild and crazy fun.  Rides, animals, beads, crazy loud music, fair food...  We spent way too much money, but came home tired and happy.  I'm so glad we went!

Abigail and Deborah with their pixy sticks 
Abigail in the bouncy house (they LOVED this ride & it was worth the money!  
They got to jump in there forever- probably 15 minutes.)
Deborah riding Sunshine

No comments: