Friday, September 03, 2010

School

My girls started the school year with a bang.

Deborah started a week before Abigail, and then when Abigail was supposed to start kindergarten she was SICK. Really sick.

So she didn't start until this week.


At first she was thrilled, but lately she's been begging for me to let her stay home.
When I asked her why, she told me she didn't like having people tell her what to do...

Well, who can blame her. I don't really like people telling me what to do either. However, that's life, you know? You've ALWAYS got someone telling you what to do- your spouse, your boss, the police...

Anyway, poor kid. She's coming home so tired. Just worn out for the new schedule, and the new teachers, and the new kids. And all those people telling her what to do...

No comments: