Friday, July 26, 2013

Saturday Smiles

On Saturday I post about a few things that have made me smile over the last week.
*****

1) My girls have gotten along really well this week.
The difficult neighbor girl has been gone all week, so my girls have played with each other and had a delightful week.
Okay, so here's the honesty...  We have a neighbor girl who plays my girls off of each other.  She'll be friends with Abigail one day, and say that Deborah is horrible and come up with an idea for a club so that they can leave Deborah out.  And then she'll do the opposite the next day.
I want them to learn how to get along with difficult people so I have not forbidden them to play with this girl. BUT.  I wonder sometimes if I should.
That's bad, isn't it?  I should be the "nice" mom or the pro-active 'soccer' mom, but really, I just want everybody to get along and stop being so mean.

2) More new jewelry
My camera is still MIA...  So no good pictures.  But, believe me.  I've made a lot of new stuff, and I'm happy with it all.

3) Fun Movies



During the summer, Beth and I watch movies and bead like crazy people in the evenings to keep up with the demand of Farmer's Market.  Over the last week we have re-watched the Harry Potter movies and had a lot of fun.  I discovered I never saw the third one, and she never saw the last one.  It's fun to watch them again, and see what we missed the first time.  It's great to watch them straight through and see the over-all story-lines.  Plus, they are good beading movies because we'd already seen most of them.
We've also re-watched the Spiderman movies and the X-Men movies.



No comments: