Saturday, June 01, 2013

Saturday Smiles

On Saturdays I post about a couple of things that have made me smile over the last week.
****

1) Summer Break!
We've had 80's and sun, sun, sun.  My girls and I have spent most of the week outside, and we've had a lot of fun.
Summer Fun with our Life Group friends

2) Deborah's Birthday Party
A couple of friends from school and a lot of friends from church met us at a park.  The kids played, ate cupcakes while the parents chatted.  Fun was had by everyone involved.

3) VBS Decoration
Vacation Bible School is next week and we've been setting up and getting ready for the big day.  I LOVE VBS!  And I'm excited to get to work with kids all week.  I get to do science experiments and hands-on activities with the pre-schoolers, and it's just plain fun.  We're doing a castle, knights, queens, and princesses theme, and it promises to be a blast.


No comments: