Monday, February 09, 2009

Cakes!

I have to share this blog I found!
I spent about 3 hours laughing my head off the other night- in fact, it was 4 am before I realized I should be in bed instead of staring at my computer screen...
The Blog is Cake Wrecks, and the blogger showcases professional cake tragedies. I must share a few: Oh! The hilarity! I got all the way back to her cakes from last Halloween before discovering the time... The tragic ghosts are hysterical, and I've never seen so many funny looking turkeys (Thanksgiving) in all my life...
The ones that made me just about cry were the wedding comparisons... She shows you a picture of what the bride asked for, and then shows what she got (most of which, I HOPE, were not paid for...) My cake was done by a dear friend, and was spectacularly beautiful. I cannot imagine paying money, and a LOT of money, for one of these cake monstrosities...
Anyway, for more fun cakes, check her out at http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Had to share this one for my drama friends. Spiderman's got Jazz Hands!!!

No comments: