Sunday, October 13, 2019

Time Flies

I'm shocked at how quickly time flies...
I'm almost a certified teacher!  Just a little bit longer- til next Spring.
My girls are 14 & 16 and they don't want me to share any photos of them.

And my mind has been stuffed with so many facts I can barely breath in here...
I hope that changes and I can think freely soon.

I'm still reading obsessively....  I'm still writing, but it's a little more directed now- focused on papers and lesson plans.

The shocking thing from this year happened last December- I was diagnosed with breast cancer...  A serious one too.  I've had chemo and radiation.  And I'm slowly coming out of the never-ending weariness.  I've been weary and tired for so long now I don't remember not being tired.

The biggest thing I'm dealing with right now is a certain level of neuropathy in my fingers.  It was a potential side effect of the second dose of chemotherapy they gave me.  And I got it full on.  I'm taking a break from making jewelry right now... I'm scared about what I'll be able to make when I have time to make it...  Will I ever have the dexterity I expect in my fingers?  I don't know.

Here are some pieces I've completed over the spring-




No comments: