Well, I just got off the phone with my ob's nurse... And we've rescheduled my surgery for April 7th.
I've got a mild cold- stuffed up nose and sore throat. My ob said a compromised immune system is not a good start for a scheduled surgery. If it was an emergency we'd go ahead, but it's not. So, we're heading the bad guys off at the gate. The bad guys being germs, and the gate being my skin! We'll wait until I'm totally healthy.
And I'm really annoyed. I haven't been allowed to have ibuprofen for a week, 'cuz it's a blood thinner. And now my surgery is scheduled for almost exactly a week from now, so I won't be able to take ibuprofen for another week!!!
And I had all these things done in preparation- all the laundry is washed, some shopping is done, I've got plans to take library books back...
Oh, well... At least I didn't do the blood cbc's yet. They'd have to be redone 3 days before the surgery...
Sum Up: I'm having surgery on Apri 7th, not tomorrow. I'm annoyed, but my doctor is right.
Perfect Pairings :: Ditzy Blue
2 days ago